cz

The history of the U LABUTĚ originates from 1903, when it began to trade as a roadside inn. The present image transition of the hotel commenced in 1991 when the entire building went through an extensive rekonstruction.
In 1998 the hotel capacity has been increased to the present number of 30 beds in the rooms.
These are furnished with television, satellite programs and the on suite facilities.